search icon


Prince Charles School serves both the Prince Charles and Sherbrooke communities. Approximately 10% of the students who attend the school actually live in the community. The remaining 90% come to school by bus from 51 different school catchment areas north of the Saskatchewan River and within the Anthony Henday ring road, to attend the Awasis Urban Aboriginal Program. Transportation service is provided by Edmonton Public Schools.