Our family support workers have access to a number of other sources that are available to provide support to students and their families. Services they provide are:
- To assist families to connect with services they may need for their children
- To work with families of students at Prince Charles with attendance concerns to encourage the importance of coming to school
- To work with families to support positive behavior of students
- To provide advice and assistance to school staff and families about Aboriginal culture
- To communicate closely with school administration and staff to support students and their families
- To support students who may experience loss in their lives through the RAINBOWS program
Auntie Gwen and Kohkum Ruby can be reached at 780-455-8101, or stop by Portable 16!